A lot of us are worried about our hearts. They're responsible for keeping us alive, after all. But there are easy ways to keep your heart healthy without running (literally) out the door at 5am when you have kids to make breakfast for.
There are a few essential vitamins you need:
- Coenzyme Q10 - Dissolves in fat? Speeds up metabolism? You've got me hooked. But it also has a ton of benefits, including:
- Reducing your risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart conditions
- Lowering blood pressure
- Reducing the need to take hypertension medications
- Garlic - This just sounds like something I would put on chicken, but most people don't get enough of it. It reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, cholesterol levels, blood pressure levels, and blood clotting. Not only that, it has antioxidants that will keep you looking younger for longer.
- L-arginine - We've done the maintaining, now we're doing the building. L-arginine helps you build muscle and recover after a hard workout
It's easy to ignore taking care of your heart, but it's easy with the Heart Apothepack. Contact us to learn how to improve heart health today.